Tuesday 19 November 2013

The impossible list! my top Eleven Doctor's for the Elventh Doctor!

 
Wasn't a very good actor and the scripts for the
episodes then were TERRIBLE.



10th Paul Mcgan Is a great actor just the script was bad
for Doctor Who the Movie. and we have only seen him twice in doctor who.



9th William Hartnell Now he was the first Doctor and he was a great actor its just that I'm haven't watched many first doctor episodes so i don't really now what it was like.




 8th Patrick Troughton He was a Great Doctor he played his role well and he was FANTASTIC the reason he is so low on the list is because well I only like one of his companions :\



7th Jon Pertwe Well This is the first doctor in COULOUR :D so i kind of have to like him and he was some very funny episodes and lines :)



6th Peter Davison Well the only reason I like this doctor so much is because one of his companion is my fave companion of all time. Well and he is David Tennant's grandfather I think.
right i have no idea what to do now because the next doctors are THE BEST but I kind of have to choice *sigh*





Well here is Matt Smith in 5th well this is my problem every time I watch a episode with David I like him more than Matt but when I watch a episode with Matt I like him more its impossible to choice.
The Doctor In the 20th century :) HE'S JUST EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC!!!!!!!


4th place One of my Fave Doctors SLYVESTER MCCOY. he was at 8th a while back but he's jumped up the ranks and is now one of my fave's :)


AND IN THIRD PLACE DAVID TENNANT *all clap* The reason he isn't second place is because his first season, season 2 was a bit bad :\
but I his companion are the best MICKEY! JACK! ROSE! MARTHA! And of course Donna Noble since you didn't ask I'll have a salute thank you very much.


Christopher Eccleston the one who brought it all back. The Start of New Doctor Who And the reason I'm here thanks Christopher Eccleston.
AND IN FIRST PLACE YOU KNOW WHO IT IS Oh and before I tell you would you like a jelly baby?

You call Matt Crazy?!? You clearly haven't seen the REAL Mad man with a box! With a ever lasting like for jelly baby's and a CRAZY long scarf , ITS TOM BAKER The longest staying doctor and the Doctor who means The Doctor to me :):):):):) He's mad he's funny he's EVERYTHING This doctor will always be the best forever more I don't think this Doctor Will EVER EVER Be forgot.
Well looks like we are at the end of my list but don't worry more to come my friend.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment